1.Put the Fire Out!
Your baby’s mouth is red and angry! Like Nelly says “it is getting hot in here!” Try these following tips to cool things off.
- Create a frozen pacifier by squeezing the air out of the nipple and submerging it in water. Then release nipple to fill with water. Freeze and give to baby.
- Older toddlers can chomp on some frozen treats. Try frozen peas, banana, bagels and watermelon.
- Younger babies can use a mesh feeder
2. Who doesn’t love a good massage!?!
Apply some pressure to your baby’s gums. This can alleviate some of the pain according to the Mayo Clinic. It is also a great way to feel around in your baby’s mouth for those new little chompers. If you want to take things to the next level rub some Wellements Baby Tooth Oil into those gums while massaging. Follow these simple directions:
- Wash hands thoroughly. Use fingertip to apply a small amount of Wellements Baby Tooth Oil directly onto gums. Reapply as needed every 1-2 hours, up to six times a day.